Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Goals for 23 things

I am really looking forward to trying some of these new online applications that I have heard so much about and never really made time to try. My goals are:

  1. To try to stay organised in the jungle that is the internet.
  2. To learn as much as I can from others and to generally become more tech saavy.
  3. To successfully try at least one idea using a newly learned application with my class this term.

I plan to work on my 23 things for at least one hour a week while I am watching TV in bed. (I have just blown the dust off my laptop and connected the wireless from my desktop!)

What is a learning toolkit? I guess my learning toolkit (apart from the laptop and wireless connection) has perseverence, a dash of inspiration and hopefully some ongoing motivation!

4 comments:

  1. I love the description of your toolkit! :)

    When we look at Google Reader that should help you with Digital Zen. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes after reading your goals I realise that one of my goals is also to successfully pull off one of the new ICT ideas with one of my classes this term!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, and thanks Grant I thought you might get the Guru Merah Putih thing.... (I thought it was kinda clever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi - not sure if you are using twitter but I noticed that you have my user name wrong? There are 5 "ku"s

    ReplyDelete